We Are Prepared: The Sunrise Difference
Winter Storm Juno Update: We are following the winter storm closely and preparing to help ensure the ongoing safety and comfort of our Sunrise residents and team members. Our communities along the east coast are equipped to maintain normal operations. Families may call our storm information line at 866-385-0768 for updates if they are unable to reach their local community.
In the face of a storm, Sunrise does it best. With more than 30 years of experience in managing operations through emergency situations, our preparedness is based on state-approved public safety recommendations and will bring you and your loved one peace of mind that we are prepared for whatever mother nature brings. Despite weather emergencies, our team members maintain the integrity of our care and services that sets Sunrise apart.
Contact a community nearest you to learn more about short-term stay options or making Sunrise your home before the next storm or call 888-434-4648 to speak with one of our senior resource counselors.
Given the recent spread of the Ebola virus, Sunrise Senior Living is taking a number of steps to keep our team members and residents safe. Out of an abundance of caution, Sunrise is imposing the following control measures to protect our communities and reduce the risk of exposure to the Ebola virus.
- Conducting ongoing training on the Ebola virus including signs and symptoms, as well as following universal precautions established by the CDC to help control the spread of all illnesses.
- Establishing guidelines so that team members and any other members of our community who may have traveled to an area impacted by Ebola, or may have otherwise been exposed to the illness, do not pose a risk to our residents or team.
- Gaining commitment from all Sunrise partners that they, too, will follow precautions to help prevent the spread of Ebola.
- Reinforcing community operations continuity plans with key suppliers to support our communities should the need arise.
- Ensuring close coordination with local health departments to understand and respond to any Ebola risk.
We will continue to keep our residents, families, team members and partners informed should there be any developments. Please contact your local executive director for more information or with any questions.