Dining at Sunrise: A Focus on Senior Nutrition
The Sunrise Signature Dining program is a hallmark of our commitment to champion quality of life for all seniors. Sunrise’s Assisted Living, Memory Care and Short-Term Stay residents all enjoy three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily that feature a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day. Our Independent Living residents enjoy flexibility with their dining options and can choose how many restaurant-style meals they wish to have each day in the main dining room.
Our table service dining rooms encourage social interaction and nurture friendships. Residents enjoy home-cooked meals prepared from scratch to support the unique nutritional needs of seniors.
- Reduced-fat, low-calorie, high-fiber and low-sodium choices
- Local, seasonal ingredients chosen at the peak of freshness and prepared by our trained culinary staff
- A truly gourmet selection of classic favorites, regional dishes, resident-suggested selections and healthy flavors from around the world
- Attention to individual residents’ specific, doctor-prescribed diabetic and other dietary plans
- Accommodation of residents’ religious and cultural preferences
- Finger food diets for Sunrise Memory Care residents, if needed
- Seasonal and holiday events, wine and cheese tastings and other special occasions
- Menu updates based on the preferences and feedback of community residents
- Daily snacks, private dining with family and friends and catering options
Experience Sunrise Signature Dining in person at a Sunrise Senior Living community in your area.
Sunrise Recipes from the Heart Cookbook
Download the exclusive Sunrise Senior Living cookbooks to inspire your meals at home. Recipes From the Heart features a collection of recipe favorites from our more than 30 years of preparing fresh and delicious meals for seniors.