Individualized Service Plans
At the heart of our resident-centered approach to care is the Sunrise Individualized Service Plan (ISP). Prior to moving in, the resident and their family meet with the Sunrise team to build this comprehensive, customized program of care and service based on the resident’s interests, needs and wishes.
How the ISP Works
The ISP guides daily interaction between each resident and team members. The team uses the ISP to accommodate a resident’s personal preferences, such as breakfast time and favorite television programs. As Sunrise team members develop a relationship with each resident the ISP is updated as an ongoing reference.
A resident’s ISP may also include:
- Assistance with grooming, dressing and bathing
- Assessment of mobility, wellness and medication management
The benefits of an ISP:
- A focus on understanding each senior’s needs and preferences
- Guides team members in providing meaningful and consistent quality care and service
- Allows the team to adapt quickly if a resident's needs change
- Peace of mind for residents and their families that such detailed understanding creates personalized assisted living care and services necessary for the best quality of life
Search our communities to learn more about the ISP and Sunrise Senior Living Assisted Living services near you.