11 Sunrise Communities Recognized with 2017 Silver Quality Award
We are thrilled to share that 11 Sunrise Senior Living communities were recently recognized with a 2017 Silver - Achievement in Quality Award.
The Silver Quality Award recipients join five Sunrise communities that earned Silver Quality Awards in 2016 and 181 Sunrise communities that have been recognized with Bronze Quality Awards over the last two years – the most of any single assisted living provider.
“These 11 communities have achieved a significant milestone on their quality journeys by successfully applying the rigorous Baldridge-based standards of this program to benefit our residents,” said Ed McMahon, Ph.D., VP of Quality for Sunrise. “The award is a testament to the dedication and passion our team members have towards quality improvement and I commend them for this outstanding achievement.”
The award is the second of three distinctions possible through the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award Program, which recognizes long-term and post-acute care communities across the United States that have demonstrated their dedication to improving the lives of residents through quality care. A total of 191 centers were named this year as Silver Quality Award recipients, including the following Sunrise communities:
- The Carlisle (San Francisco, CA)
- Sunrise of Dresher (Dresher, PA)
- Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody (Dunwoody, GA)
- Sunrise of Fair Oaks (Fair Oaks, CA)
- Sunrise of Holbrook (Holbrook, NY)
- Sunrise of Leesburg (Leesburg, VA)
- Sunrise of Paoli (Malvern, PA)
- Sunrise of Presque Isle Bay (Erie, PA)
- Sunrise of Severna Park (Severna Park, MD)
- Sunrise of Springfield (Springfield, VA)
- Maplewood Park Place (Bethesda, MD)
Congratulations to these 11 communities!