Learn how you may be able to participate in a vaccine clinic.*
Our chef at Sunrise of Beaconsfield, QC, has prepared this seafood dish for more than a decade and nearly all who taste it request to have it again.
After featuring it at a community event, it was universally agreed to be a new community favorite.
Shrimp is an excellent source of selenium, a powerful antioxidant. In fact, just one 4-ounce serving contains enough selenium to meet your daily-recommended dietary allowance. Even better, adequate consumption of this mineral can help prevent cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes, while helping to improve cognitive function.
• 1 dozen peeled, deveined, butterflied 16/20 shrimp
• 1 pound cooked lobster meat, drained
• 1 lemon, zest only
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
• ½ tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 stick butter, clarified
• ¼ cup breadcrumbs
• Salt and pepper to taste