A Sunrise Infographic: Caregiving and the Holidays
As we approach the holiday season, our thoughts turn to family gatherings and our calendars fill with much-anticipated social events. For caregivers, the holiday season may also arrive with added stress about managing their loved one’s emotions or physical care while navigating their own busy schedule.
In this survey, we highlight some of the most popular caregiver concerns during the holidays.
Stats to Tweet
- 1 in 4 Adult Americans are Caregivers [Tweet this]
- 35% of Caregivers are aged 50-64 [Tweet this]
- 4 in 10 Caregivers need extra support during the holidays [Tweet this]
- 45% of Caregivers feel their own stress about Holiday socializing (Tweet this)
- For Caregiver Resources visit SunriseSeniorLiving/MemoryCare (Tweet this)
By recognizing and understanding a caregiver’s needs during the holidays, together we can help make social events more enjoyable for all.
Consider printing or sharing this infographic with the caregivers and family members in your life.
Copy and paste the code below to embed this infographic on your site: