Sunrise Senior Living Communities — Not Your Average Nursing Homes
Sunrise Senior Living redefines what many people ordinarily think of when they hear the word “nursing home.” Based on core values of joy in service, stewardship, respect and trust, Sunrise communities offer more than 30 years of experience and a resident-centered approach to caring for seniors. Combining the freedom and dignity to live in a homelike environment with amenities, tailored care and companionship, it’s no wonder why our residents are proud to call Sunrise home. Individualized care is dependent on each senior’s unique needs and preferences and is guided by six main principles of service: preserving dignity, nurturing the spirit, celebrating individuality, enabling freedom of choice, encouraging independence and involving family and friends. These values are standard among Sunrise communities.
For families that are curious as to which level of care their loved one might need, Sunrise’s new Care Questionnaire is a quick and easy online survey that can help, in accordance with a doctor and the community, to determine which care level is the right fit.
- Assisted Living encourages independence in a professionally managed and carefully designed environment. A strong activities team ensures social programs and events are available for all types of hobbies and preferences. There are 24-hour services with personalized elderly care for each individual.
- Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Memory Care residents are stimulated with meaningful activities, bringing purpose to each day at Sunrise. Specially designed Reminiscence Neighborhoods are a safe option for the memory-impaired to be at home while simultaneously fostering social interactions and communication.
- Independent Living gives residents more than just a place to live. Residents may enjoy a robust activity schedule, or enjoy planning their own outings with fellow residents. Dining in is just as exciting as dining out with a variety of menu choices that can be tailored to individual dietary needs and preferences. Sunrise’s Independent Living residents enjoy the comforts of home amidst great companionship without any of the stress and hassle of running a household.
- Skilled Nursing takes a comprehensive approach to supportive services and rehabilitation care that is unlike any other. While respecting each resident’s preferences, select Sunrise communities provide 24-hour skilled nursing. Whether post-hospital, post-surgical or another type of restorative care is necessary, our team members coordinate with physician and pharmacy services to best accommodate each resident’s needs.
- Short-Term (Respite) Stays are another option when extra assistance is needed or a caregiver may be temporarily unavailable to provide support. This comforting option is especially convenient after a hospital visit or during an illness.
Regardless of care level, all of our residents enjoy the Sunrise Signature Experience. Relationship-based care comes easily from a tenured team of serving hearts. The joy of every day is emphasized by enriching the mind, body and spirit. With distinctive differentiators we like to call “comforts of home,” such as homemade, nutritious meals and friendly community pets, Sunrise is simply known as “home” to many residents.