The Health Center at Bedford Court is a five-star skilled nursing and rehabilitative facility, located in the heart of Montgomery County. Our Health Center provides 24-hour nursing and rehabilitative care that promotes the emotional health and physical well-being of seniors recovering from hospitalization.
With an individualized, comprehensive care strategy in place, our goal is to restore each guest to his or her highest level of confidence, ability, and independence as quickly as possible. Bedford Court also offers long-term care stays for residents who need permanent nursing care, as well as respite stays for those who are, seeking for a short-term solution.
Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services and Amenities:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Sub-acute rehabilitation including physical, occupational, and speech therapy delivered by licensed therapists
- Physician service
- On-site social worker to assist with coordination of care and services
- variety of delicious, home-cooked meals made from scratch each day using fresh and local ingredients
- Diet and nutrition counseling from a registered dietitian
- Wound care
- Post-hospital and post-surgical care
- Pharmacy services
- Medication management
- Daily programs that nurture the mind, body, and spirit
- Satellite television
- Long-term care nursing
- Hospice care
- Respite & short-term stays
- Unrestricted visiting hours
The Health Center at Bedford Court is Medicare/Medicaid certified and has been five-star rated by Medicare for years 2014, 2015, and 2016!
For further information or to schedule a tour of the Health Center at Bedford Court, please contact Melissa Edmunds, Director of Admissions at 301-438-6640.
Skilled Nursing Team Members:
Joyce D. Jones
Skilled Nursing Administrator
“I am genuinely impressed with the way the Bedford Court team embraces and promotes our mission-to champion quality of life for all seniors-in our care. I am pleased to be a part of that.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending quality time with family and friends, and traveling to fun and exciting places, both domestically and abroad. Of course I would be remiss if I did not mention cheering for my favorite NFL team during football season.
I am delighted to be at Bedford Court. It gives me an opportunity to use my professional talents to serve others, which I believe is my purpose.”