1 Huntington Common Drive
Friends & Family 207-985-2810
Pricing & Availability 207-518-7406
Community & Location Highlights:
- Located in the charming historic district of Kennebunk, ME—convenient to Maine Turnpike and I-95
- Offering older adults in York County, Maine independent living, assisted living, short-term respite care, and a specialized memory care neighborhood for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Trained medical staff on-site should a health issue arise
- Nearby various restaurants, shops, and entertainment options for convenient outings, including Kennebunk Free Library, Hannaford Supermarket, Kittery Outlets, and Sebago Brewing Company
- Option to prepare your own meals or enjoy healthy and delicious options, crafted by our in-house culinary team
- Vibrant activities program, designed to engage the mind, body, and spirit
Huntington Common is located in New England’s historic seaside town of Kennebunk, Maine, situated on 37 wooded acres that hug the Kennebunk River. At Sunrise Senior Living, we believe that your retirement home is more than just an address—it’s a place for comfort, freedom, and happiness. We offer a maintenance-free lifestyle where you can relax and do what you love, while the chores are left to us.
Private retirement homes are available in a variety of floor plans, including spacious studios, one and two bedroom apartment homes, and two bedroom cottages. Additionally, we offer assisted living and memory care services; we can accommodate a large range of care needs, so you are able to age in place within our community, without having to worry about relocating should your needs change.
Call or visit us on Huntington Common Drive to learn more.
Learn more about us