Brighton Gardens of Greensboro
Located in a prime Greensboro location, our community offers a serene atmosphere where we focus on your wellness with fitness classes, personalized programs, and fresh cuisine.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Memory Care as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Brighton Gardens of Greensboro
Serene Settings and an Engaging Lifestyle
- A garden-like senior living atmosphere where family pets are welcomed as members of our family
- Our attention to detail has earned Brighton Gardens of Greensboro, NC, a four-star rating by the state
- Residents stay physically active with Zumba, exercise essentials, the walking club, and Get Fit
- Start your day with waffles or western omelettes and finish it with baked apples a la mode or Boston cream pie
- Our floor plan facilitates privacy, with quiet hallways and varied suite styles to suit distinct personalities
Convenient Greensboro Location
- On New Garden Road in Greensboro, NC, near West Friendly Avenue
- Dining, shopping, parks, and churches are all close by
- Easy access to surrounding metropolitan areas
- Close to medical support at Moses Cone Hospital, Wesley Long Hospital, and High Point Regional Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional Dining;You can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.