The Colonnades Skilled Rehabilitation Center is a popular choice for those who seek high-quality care in a comfortable environment. From the tastefully decorated rooms to the fine dining, everything in our community was carefully designed to promote a speedy, restful recovery. Our inviting courtyard, featuring a fish pond and a garden, is ideal for relaxation and visits with family and friends.
The Colonnades program is designed for those who require post-acute or post-surgical care; physician services; pharmacy services; physical, speech and occupational therapy; or 24-hour skilled nursing care. With individualized and comprehensive care strategies in place, we take whatever measures necessary to accelerate recovery, maintain comfort, and preserve independence and dignity.
Sunrise CareConnect–an electronic health record system–can be found in most communities, enabling us to better coordinate care, reduce risk, and improve resident outcomes.
As a resident’s healthcare provider, you can be granted access to Sunrise CareConnect to track your patient.
Each Sunrise community has a Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program and committee that analyzes trend data, and evaluates systems and processes to improve delivery of care and resident outcomes. Learn more at ReferSunrise.com.
Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital has selected The Colonnades as a Tier 1 facility within Sentara’s Skilled Nursing Facility Performance Network--demonstrating our commitment to patients in the Charlottesville area who require short-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation prior to returning home.
Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services and Amenities:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Colonnades Medical Associates (part of the UVA Health System) on site
- HealthPRO Rehabilitation therapy services staffed by physical, occupational and speech therapists, provided within our community, 7 days a week
- Compassionate and experienced nursing staff and certified nursing assistants
- Diet and nutrition counseling
- Wound care
- IV antibiotics
- Dressing changes
- Oxygen care
- Post-acute and post-surgical care
- Coordination of physician services
- Pharmacy services provided by Omnicare
- Respite care
- Medication management
- Emergency call system
- 32" Cable TV, Wi-Fi, Bedside phone
- Bedside windows with beautiful views
- Courtyard with pond and garden
- A rich assortment of nutritious menu selections featuring fresh local ingredients
The Rehabilitation Center at The Colonnades is Medicare and Medicare Advantage certified.
For further information or a tour of our Rehabilitation Center at The Colonnades please call our admissions office at 434-963-4199.