The Fairfax’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation services team offers comprehensive medical and rehabilitative care in a compassionate and supportive environment. Our community has proudly served our military and non-military residents and guests since 1989, and we understand the importance of maintaining independence and dignity.
Our team of nurses, therapists and healthcare professionals work to support a comprehensive plan of care that is individualized to meet your specific needs and desires. Our success is measured when we restore each person, as quickly as possible, to his or her highest level of confidence, ability and independence.
Sunrise CareConnect–an electronic health record system–can be found in most communities, enabling us to better coordinate care, reduce risk, and improve resident outcomes.
As a resident’s healthcare provider, you can be granted access to Sunrise CareConnect to track your patient.
Each Sunrise community has a Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program and committee that analyzes trend data, and evaluates systems and processes to improve delivery of care and resident outcomes. Learn more at ReferSunrise.com.
Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services and Amenities:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- On-site therapy services staffed by physical, occupational and speech therapists 7 days a week
- Compassionate and experienced nursing staff and certified nursing assistants
- Variety of menu selections and personalized meal plans
- Diet and nutrition counseling from our own registered dietician
- Wound care
- Post-hospital and surgical care
- Coordination of physician services
- Pharmacy services provided by OmniCare
- Medication management
- Cable television and free Wi-Fi
Skilled Nursing Team Members:
Skilled Nursing Administrator
“I have a master’s degree in social work, specializing in gerontology. I wanted to make a mid-career change to work with the elderly, and I was honored to join the Sunrise team several years ago. I love caring for our residents and improving their quality of life. As Sunrise team members, we are constantly given opportunities for growth. When I’m not at work, I like to watch independent films and travel with my family.”