Try Us Out Program
The move to an independent living community can be complex, from making the initial decision to selling your current home. That’s why The Fairfax has created the Try Us Out program.
Experience all of the benefits of maintenance-free living on our gorgeous 60-acre campus, along with our full range of activities and amenities — all while avoiding the hassle of living in your home while it’s on the market.
When you Try Us Out, your monthly rent includes:
- A beautifully appointed one- or two-bedroom apartment, including a kitchen
- Dining plan
- The option to select a furnished suite or bring your own furniture
- Weekly housekeeping service
- TV with cable
- Transportation sponsored by The Fairfax
- Maintenance service
Call today to learn about available incentives! Summer Savings on Select Suites through August 31!
Beth Mclean, Sales & Marketing Director | 703-799-1200
We are now offering a one week FREE pass to The Fairfax Aquatic, Fitness & Wellness Program. Join our residents to experience the variety of fitness classes offered each day at The Fairfax. Please call the Sales & Marketing department at 703-799-1200 for more information.
- The Alzheimer’s Association will be utilizing The Fairfax as a site for an Alzheimer’s Support Group, facilitated by Susanne Young of Eldertree Care Management Services. The support group will meet every 3rd Thursday of the month at 11 a.m. in the Living Room and is open to residents and family members of The Fairfax as well as the local community. If you would like to attend or would like more information, please call Diana Cardwell at 703-781-2411 or Kathleen Kisiah at 703-781-2410.