At The Quadrangle, it's our top priority to give residents the tools and support they need to live safe, independent lives. Our health experts are just a phone call away at The Health and Wellness Center. It is managed by Janet Salerno, MSN, RN-BC, CHPN. Janet is board-certified in both geriatric and hospice-palliative care nursing. She advocates on behalf of the residents and offers support and encouragement to residents and their families.
Benefits of Choosing The Quadrangle's Health and Wellness Center:
- On-site board-certified internists and geriatricians
- Knowledgeable staff available for routine medical needs, as well as emergency situations
- Home visits by licensed nursing professionals
- Referrals to in-house rehabilitation services
- On-site laboratory services
- Pharmacy services available
The Health and Wellness Center is located on the first floor of Linden Commons, a convenient location for residents to receive primary medical care and education regarding medical health topics. It is also the location for Care at Home by The Quadrangle. The Health and Wellness Center is committed to assisting residents in being independent in the comfort of their own home.
Learn more about The Quad’s Care At Home services by clicking here.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday and Friday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Open all holidays