The Stratford Homeowners Association (HOA)
The Stratford truly is a community. Our senior residents take pride in being involved in many of the decisions that help create a more personal living experience at The Stratford, and do so through our active HOA.
Members of the HOA are elected by their peers to represent the entire retirement community. The group meets monthly to discuss important topics. Some of the committees include:
- Dining and Food Committee to maintain excellence in the Dining Room
- Finance Committee to oversee financial matters and review community expenditures
- Oversight Committee to monitor community renovations, improvements or designs
- Caring Committee to help introduce new residents to the community and offer emotional support to their peers in times of illness
- Volunteer Committee for community outreach programs
The Stratford encourages all residents to take part in the HOA, even if they are simply guests sitting in on monthly meetings.