Senior Living Amenities
The Stratford’s retirement living amenities and services cater to your freedom. It’s more than just the level of senior living services and amenities that set The Stratford apart — you’ll notice lots of little touches, too, like special treats for your four-legged friends at the concierge’s desk, and fresh flowers and orchids that fill our common areas with luscious fragrance.
The Stratford’s timeless and sophisticated condominium design allows for a variety of unique amenities to support retirement living, including:
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of spacious floor plans
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Two additional private dining rooms, available for private dining parties with customized menus
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, educational and recreational programs
- Spacious common areas, including a library, living room, bar, art studio, bridge and seminar rooms
- Rooftop garden and greenhouse
- Private, gated and spotless garage parking with guest parking available
- Indoor heated swimming pool and fitness center featuring a variety of exercise machines, a Jacuzzi and sauna
- Security cameras which are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All team members undergo an extensive background check
- Maintenance crew available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 24-hour full service concierge for shipping, reservations, transportation and more!
- Two community guest suites
- Convenient location near Mills-Peninsula Hospital
- Views of San Francisco and Central Park
Visit The Stratford for a tour of our elegant retirement community and to learn more about our full-service amenities.