Sunrise of Newton | Construction Activity and Updates
Sunrise Senior Living has been approved to build a new senior living community located at 431 Washington Street & 29 Hovey Street in Newton, MA.
As we make plans to begin demolition of the existing buildings and start site work and construction of our new building, we will use this web page to outline upcoming construction milestones and our Neighborhood Liaison Committee meeting dates.
Please check back here for regular updates to our construction activities and scheduled neighborhood meetings.
Current Project Status:
- Entitlement Process Complete – June 26, 2018
- Construction documents complete – August 17, 2018
- Building permit third party review complete – August 31, 2018
- Building permit submission to City of Newton – October 2018
- Issuance of demo and building permit – December 24, 2018
- Concrete Work: September 2019 – November 2019
- Steel work: December 2019 – February 2020
- Exterior of building: November 2019 – April 2020
- Roofing: February 2020 – April 2020
- All interior work: January 2020 – July 2020
- Landscaping: August 2020 – September 2020
To learn more about Sunrise of Newton's construction progress, please contact John.Tarlach@sunriseseniorliving.com or email@example.com.
*This webpage was last updated on November 22, 2019.