Community Location and Highlights
- Situated in the beautiful residential neighborhood of Burke, VA
- Will offer assisted living, memory care, short-term respite stays and coordination of hospice care
- Located in Fairfax County, just minutes from INOVA Fairfax Hospital
- Central Northern Virginia (NOVA) location allows for easy access to downtown Washington, DC, and the Potomac River
- Activities and program calendar designed specifically to encourage residents to engage the mind, body and spirit
- Fresh, seasonal meals personalized for each resident's tastes and preferences and prepared daily by our in-house chef
Sunrise at Silas Burke House, which is located just outside of Washington, DC, in Fairfax, Virginia, is being built on the grounds of the historical Silas Burke House. Our community was designed carefully to preserve the physical structure of the Silas Burke House and complement its grounds while creating a beautiful living space for our residents to engage, enjoy, express, learn and grow.
Our community will offer assisted living, short-term stays, coordination of hospice care and a specialized memory care Reminiscence neighborhood designed specifically for those with Alzheimer's or dementia. Residents and families will enjoy the peaceful suburban neighborhood surrounding our community and its parks, trails and natural beauty while enjoying all of the benefits of surrounding Fairfax County, including excellent medical services, shopping and dining options.
Inside our community, our experienced team members will develop an individualized service plan designed to meet each resident's specific needs. Our Live With Purpose programming encourages participation in in daily activities such as exercise classes, art enrichment, opportunities for spiritual reflection and much more. And, our maintenance-free living includes three delicious meals prepared using local, seasonal ingredients and planned with each resident's dietary needs and preferences in mind. Call or fill out the form today to learn more about our newest community in Burke, Virginia.
Click here to read a recent article published by The Burke Connection.