Coming Soon - Sunrise of Bethesda
Community Location Highlights
- Bethesda, MD, community offering assisted living and memory care
- Located close to medical support at National Institutes of Health, Johns Hopkins Community Physician’s Hospital, Sibley Hospital and Walter Reed Medical Center
- Minutes from the Red Line Metro station, the Capital Beltway (I-495) and close to Northern Virginia
- Easy access to downtown Bethesda and its entertainment options, including a wealth of shopping and dining options, theaters, places of worship and more
- Activities and program calendar designed to encourage each resident to Live with Purpose each day
- Fresh, seasonal meals prepared daily by our in-house chef and personalized for each resident’s tastes and preferences
At Sunrise of Bethesda, located northwest of Washington, DC, in Montgomery County, our residents receive the highest level of care inside our community while enjoying access to some of the nation's premiere hospitals, located just minutes away.
Our beautiful community offers assisted living and memory care services led by an experienced staff trained to provide individualized care for each resident. Located centrally on Battery Lane in Bethesda, MD, a thriving metropolitan area just outside of the nation’s capital, our residents love the access to the numerous restaurants, shops and community events located just outside our doors.
Our dining staff provide three delicious, seasonal meals each day and our residents enjoy a wide array of activities, clubs and social events designed to enrich the mind, body and soul. Contact us to find out more about what makes Sunrise of Bethesda a wonderful place to call home.