In Home Care
Dignity Home Care, part of the Sunrise Senior Living Family, brings over 35 years of assisted living expertise directly to your doorstep. We offer personalized health and homemaker services supervised by licensed and professional caregivers. We are able to bring our senior home care and compassion to wherever the senior resides: their private residence, senior living community, nursing home, hospital, or hospice.
Dignity Home Care is dedicated to ensuring that seniors have a range of choices to customize their care. In home care is offered in New York (Nassau, Suffolk, Brooklyn, Queens and Westchester), New Jersey and Connecticut through Dignity Home Care. To locate a dignity home care health aide near you, please call any of our direct lines:
Greater Metropolitan Area
- Connecticut Homemaker/Companion Agency # HCA.0000864
Our Dignity Home Care Registered Nurses conduct comprehensive evaluation to determine physical, social, emotional and environmental needs. In home care through Dignity is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure the appropriate delivery of services are coordinated and supervised with you or your loved one. Call today to schedule your personalized evaluation.
Our trained and certified caregivers provide:
- Care under the 24-hour supervision of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Home Health Aides
- Both hourly and live-in care
- Bathing and personal grooming assistance
- Light housekeeping, home cooked meals and laundry
- Errands and shopping services
- Medication Management Program and assistance
- Coordination with skilled nursing, therapies and hospice care
- Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Care Management
- Welcome Home Program, or post-hospital care
Respite Care Stays
Respite Care is a convenient option for having professionals care for your loved one while you are away. Dignity Home Care allows your loved one to remain comfortably in their own environment, while providing family caregivers with relief. Whether it’s an unexpected situation, a planned vacation or needed relief, we can provide immediate care without disruption. Respite Care services can last short-term or long-term.
Dignity Home Care Notice of Privacy Practices