Our Team Member Promise:
We Protect Our Family
We stand strong in our promise to provide our extraordinary team members with a uniquely supportive community where they don’t just feel like family—they are family. This means not only helping them discover their potential, but also making their safety a top priority.
We are committed to protecting the health and well-being of our team members.
Evidenced-Based Infection Control
We have expanded our Infection Control and Prevention program based on CDC guidance, taking measures such as:
- Using an EPA-registered, food-safe cleaner sanitizer that has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2.
- Frequently sanitizing high-touch surfaces throughout our communities.
- Promoting proper hand hygiene measures, such as washing hands often and using provided hand sanitizer stations.
- Providing industrial strength cleaning.
Team Member Protection
We’re supporting our team members to help ensure they’re equipped to keep themselves and our residents safe, including:
- Supplying proper PPE on every shift, including masks, gloves, gowns, and face shields.
- 64,000+ hours of COVID-19 training to date on infection control measures, hygiene, and PPE.*
- $850,000 in Good Samaritan Funds and vacation donations to support team members’ well-being.*
Health and Safety Measures
We are following Sunrise, CDC, CMS, state, and local guidelines on preventing the spread of the COVID-19, including:
- Performing temperature checks at the start of each team members’ shift and regularly screening residents (32,805 average temperature checks performed daily*).
- Practicing social distancing between team members, residents, and visitors.
- Providing team members with medical masks and supporting residents who are able to wear a mask while care or support is being provided.
Learn more about our COVID-19 response and our Sunrise heroes.
*Consolidated metrics through October 30, 2020 for North American communities.