A welcoming and tight-knit community
It’s easy to make the most of each day in our active community filled with good friends and fun neighbors.
A refined dining experience
Whether you’re getting dressed up for a more formal meal in our dining room or heading to the bistro for a casual bite, you’re sure to enjoy our fresh, seasonal cuisine. Our executive chef makes sure to listen to residents’ tastes and preferences to deliver creative and signature dishes. Residents particularly love the ribs, shrimp, and filet—especially when they’re part of our fancy special events.
Amenities to enhance your life
Go ahead and dive into the day as you take advantage of all our community has to offer.
- Heated indoor swimming pool and spa
- Fitness center
- Patio with shuffleboard court
- UVA medical center
- Community resident garden with raised beds
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Cocktail lounge for social events
- Arts & crafts room
- Courtyard with a fish pond and garden
- Woodworking shop
- Bistro for snacks throughout the day
- Ample parking, with covered parking available
Our ideal Charlottesville location
You’ll fully enjoy taking advantage of the local area:
- Close to the University of Virginia
- Nestled in the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- In a prime spot for enjoying local wineries, breweries, and cideries
- Close to the University of Virginia for class auditing and continued learning
- Minutes from popular Barracks Road shopping and dining
- Down the street from a farmers market
- Easy access to entertainment, from classical music to stage performances
A carefree lifestyle
Because we provide a variety of helpful services, you can spend more time with friends doing what you love.
Can we tell you more about our lifestyle?
To learn more about the experience in our community, fill out the form and we will be in touch within 24 hours to answer your questions or schedule a tour.
Room rates start at $3,645 /month.*