Skilled Nursing at The Colonnades
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitative services help our guests accelerate recovery, maintain comfort, and preserve independence and dignity.
Get on the road to recovery
Our skilled nursing program is designed for those who require post-acute or post-surgical care, physician services, pharmacy services, physical, speech, and occupational therapy, or 24-hour skilled nursing care. Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital has selected The Colonnades as a Tier 1 facility within Sentara’s Skilled Nursing Facility Performance Network—demonstrating our commitment to patients in the Charlottesville area who require short-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation prior to returning home.
We are proud to hold a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Our skilled nursing services and amenities
We want to make your stay with us as comfortable and successful as possible.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Colonnades Medical Associates (part of the UVA Health System) on-site
- HealthPRO Rehabilitation therapy services staffed by physical, occupational, and speech therapists, provided within our community 7 days a week
- Compassionate and experienced nursing staff and certified nursing assistants
- Diet and nutrition counseling
- Wound care
- IV antibiotics
- Dressing changes
- Oxygen care
- Post-acute and post-surgical care
- Coordination of physician services
- Pharmacy services provided by Omnicare
- Respite care
- Medication management
- Emergency call system
- 32" cable TV, Wi-Fi, bedside phone
- Bedside windows with beautiful views
- Courtyard with pond and garden
- A rich assortment of nutritious menu selections featuring fresh local ingredients
The Rehabilitation Center at The Colonnades is Medicare and Medicare Advantage certified.
Are you looking for skilled nursing care?
We would be happy to answer any questions you have about our skilled nursing services. Fill out the form and we will be in touch within 24 hours.