Make every day an adventure
Whether you want to enjoy our expansive outdoors, stay in for a swim, or explore the local area, there’s no doubt that you can make each day something special.
Get ready to savor every bite
Prepare your favorite dishes and entertain family or friends in your own kitchen, or relax and enjoy our culinary team’s fresh, seasonal creations. You’ll love the diverse array of dishes served up by our in-house chef, from lamb chops and filet mignon to coconut shrimp and gnocchi. You’ll also look forward to our Sunday champagne brunches—an indulgent affair with a four-sided buffet, mimosas, seafood, and so much more. Many of our residents invite their loved ones to enjoy this special meal together. In addition, you can enjoy casual meals at our Corner Cafe and snacks throughout the day in our bistro.
Our unmatched amenities
Go ahead and dive into the day as you take advantage of all our community has to offer.
- Indoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Putting green and driving range net
- Tennis and pickleball courts Fitness center
- Fully stocked, seven-acre lake open for fishing year-round
- World War II Memorial with surrounding walking trails A butterfly garden
- Garden plots for growing vegetables, fruits, and flowers
- Activities room, library, auditorium, arts & crafts room, game room, computer room, and woodworking shops
- Audubon at Home Wildlife Sanctuary
- Private dining room for family and guests
- Corner Cafe for casual dining and bistro for all-day refreshments
- Convenient, well-lit parking, with covered parking available
Prime Fort Belvoir location
Our location is ideal for our residents especially, who love having easy access to the area’s historical and cultural attractions. From Old Town Alexandria to D.C. to Arlington to Quantico, you’ll always have some kind of excursion to embark upon. It’s also convenient to have the Fort Belvoir base just down the road, where you can take advantage of the PX and commissary. In addition to frequent local trips, we host overnight trips to Cape May, resorts in Pennsylvania, and many other historical locations up and down the East Coast.
Enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle
You have time to do what you love thanks to our helpful services.
TransportationWant to head to Potomac Mills for some shopping or the Kennedy Center for a show? We’ve got you covered with our transportation service.
ConciergeNo matter what kind of information or assistance you’re looking for, our concierge services can help you enjoy your time.
Home maintenanceForget worrying about home repairs. Our on-site maintenance team will take care of your needs, both inside and out.
Types of living
You can choose which type of living best fits your lifestyle and needs. If you ever need it, we're here to provide personalized care.
Want to learn more about our lifestyle?
We would love to tell you more about our active and exciting lifestyle. Just fill out the form and we will be in touch within 24 hours to answer any questions you may have.