Live it up with good friends
Even if you don’t arrive at our community with established friendships, you’ll soon form new bonds with your like-minded peers (or even discover you already know some of your neighbors—it’s happened before!).
There’s always something to do
Every morning, you can grab a friend (or two) and dive into the day together. And with so many choices, it may be hard to decide how to fill your day. Here’s a taste of what you can do in our community:
- Engage in some friendly competition in a tennis or pickleball game
- Do some laps or just relax in our indoor pool
- Curl up with a new book in our library
- Plant some new vegetables or flowers in the garden
- Exercise your vocal chords in chorus rehearsal
- Center yourself with yoga or our strength and balance class
- Pump some iron in our fitness center
- Practice your putting or driving skills in the fresh air
- Enjoy a live concert
Hobbies our residents love
Getting activeYou’ll have no trouble finding something that motivates you to get active with our aerobics, Zumba, and strength training classes.
Giving backOur residents’ passion for serving continues here, with many of them volunteering in our library and gift shop, as well as in the local community.
Game onFrom poker, MahJong, and bridge to trivia cocktail hours, there are plenty of ways to engage your mind and have some fun doing it.
Ready to chat about our active social life?
We’d love to tell you more about the exciting life you can have in our community. Fill out the form and we will be in touch within 24 hours.
Room rates start at $3,742 /month.*