Discover your next adventure
With the D.C. Metro area at your disposal and an endless supply of things to do inside our community, every day can lead to something new and exciting.
A premier Ballston living experience
Whether you're looking to stay in the Ballston neighborhood or venture out to the greater DMV area, you can't beat our location.
- One block from the Ballston Metro
- Quickly get to major area attractions like the Kennedy Center, Smithsonian museums, sports games, inaugurations, cherry blossoms, and so much more
- Blocks from all the dining, shopping, and entertainment that Ballston has to offer
- Across the street from a park where you can enjoy concerts and a weekly farmers market
- Close to trail entrances to enjoy the beautiful trails of Arlington
- Easy access to three major airports (Reagan, Dulles, and BWI)
An unforgettable dining experience
You’ll love our truly eclectic assortment of cuisine. With team members from more than 27 countries, our experienced dining team pulls from their cultures and delivers unique dishes. They’re also highly in tune with residents’ tastes and preferences—holding monthly dining committee meetings to ensure everyone has a voice. In addition to our popular Sunday brunch, you’re sure to enjoy our special events such as wine tastings, themed feasts, coffee festivals, and so much more.
A hassle-free lifestyle
We provide a variety of helpful services so you can spend more time with friends doing what you love.
TransportationWant to head to the Kennedy Center to take in a show? Or perhaps cheer on the Washington Capitals? We’ve got you covered with our transportation service.
ConciergeNo matter what kind of information or assistance you’re looking for, our concierge services can help you enjoy your time.
Home maintenanceSay goodbye to worrying about home repairs. Our on-site maintenance team will take care of your needs, both inside and out.
Amenities to enhance your life
Go ahead and dive into the day as you take advantage of all our community has to offer.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness center with personal trainers available
- Beautiful patio, courtyard, and fountain Resident gardening spaces
- Bistro and food bar
- Art room
- Living area with piano
- Spacious entertainment facility and activity rooms, including a computer lab, Wi-Fi, and a game room
- Private dining room
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
Types of living
You can choose which type of living best fits your lifestyle and needs. If you ever need it, we're here to provide personalized care.
Proudly recognized as Best Assisted Living as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Want to learn more about our lifestyle?
You’ll enjoy a fun and active life here. To learn more about the experience in our community, fill out the form and we will be in touch within 24 hours.