Discover your next adventure
A premier Ballston living experience
Whether you're looking to stay in the Ballston neighborhood or venture out to the greater DMV area, you can't beat our location.
- One block from the Ballston Metro
- Quickly get to major area attractions like the Kennedy Center, Smithsonian museums, sports games, inaugurations, cherry blossoms, and so much more
- Blocks from all the dining, shopping, and entertainment that Ballston has to offer
- Across the street from a park where you can enjoy concerts and a weekly farmers market
- Close to trail entrances to enjoy the beautiful trails of Arlington
- Easy access to three major airports (Reagan, Dulles, and BWI)
An unforgettable dining experience
A hassle-free lifestyle
TransportationWant to head to the Kennedy Center to take in a show? Or perhaps cheer on the Washington Capitals? We’ve got you covered with our transportation service.
ConciergeNo matter what kind of information or assistance you’re looking for, our concierge services can help you enjoy your time.
Home maintenanceSay goodbye to worrying about home repairs. Our on-site maintenance team will take care of your needs, both inside and out.
Amenities to enhance your life
Go ahead and dive into the day as you take advantage of all our community has to offer.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness center with personal trainers available
- Beautiful patio, courtyard, and fountain
- Resident gardening spaces
- Bistro and food bar
- Art room
- Living area with piano
- Spacious entertainment facility and activity rooms, including a computer lab, Wi-Fi, and a game room
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
Types of living
Proudly recognized as Best Assisted Living as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2023–2024.
Want to learn more about our lifestyle?
Room rates start at $8,056 /month.*