Get ready for an active social life
As soon as you move in, you’ll be greeted by our welcoming residents who will soon become your friends and activity partners.
What to do? You take the lead.
When it comes to hobbies, groups, and events in our community, you’re in the driver's seat. We have a robust variety of resident-led activities and clubs—and welcome you to start one of your own. Here’s just a taste of what you can do each day:
- Dive into a spirited water aerobics class
- Enjoy some live entertainment in the community
- Get moving with yoga or Tai Chi
- Listen to a guest speaker from the Washington Post
- Center yourself with guided meditation
- Channel your inner card shark with canasta, poker, or cribbage
- Head over to the bocce courts—just three blocks away—for some friendly competition
- Meet with your HOA committee
Unique activities you’ll love
Lifelong learningSo many of our residents enjoy continuing their learning journey with prominent guest speakers, Spanish lessons, lectures series, and much more.
Discuss today’s eventsWith so many residents having ties to D.C., it’s no surprise that our politics and issues group is quite popular and meets weekly.
Creative endeavorsDo you have a creative side? You can feed it easily with things like theater workshops, writing, painting, crafting, beading, and wreath making, just to name a few.
What are our residents up to this week?
We empower residents to follow their passions and even find new ones. With our jam-packed calendar of activities, you’ll have trouble choosing what to do every day.
June 2023 Printable Calendars
Ready to chat about our active social life?
We’d love to tell you more about the exciting life waiting for you in our community. Fill out the form and we will be in touch within 24 hours.