LifeCare Program: Planning for the Future
Find Stability and Peace of Mind
What are the benefits of LifeCare by The Quadrangle?
The Quadrangle already offers retirement living with a focus on a vibrant, independent lifestyle. And because care needs evolve over time, we also provide a continuum of services, including personal care, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term nursing.
- Residents who qualify for the LifeCare program have the opportunity to save on their long-term care needs (personal care, memory care, and long-term nursing), based on the plan they locked in when they signed their residency agreement for independent living. We offer Type A and Modified Type A LifeCare.
- Up to a 30 day stay, every 90-day period in The Quadrangle’s skilled nursing and/or personal care neighborhoods, for times when additional care services are needed for a temporary time at no additional cost.*
- Residents may take advantage of U.S. tax benefits that allow a portion of their monthly fees and non-refundable entry fee to be written off as a health deduction.*
How does LifeCare work financially?
LifeCare at The Quadrangle consists of two components: an entrance fee and a monthly fee. In both the Type A and Modified plans , residents can receive 30 free healthcare days in a 90-day period.
- 50% refundable entrance fee: Your monthly care fee may vary, but it will always be less than market value.
- 0% refundable entrance fee: Your care needs are included as part of your Independent Living monthly fee and will be a stable rate.
- Modified plan: Your monthly rate will be lower, with more complex levels of care being higher than the other plans, but still less than market value.
The monthly fee includes a variety of services, including:
- One meal per day
- Property taxes, electricity, water, and sewer bills
- Weekly housekeeping, including light cleaning services
- Maintenance of building and appliances in residences
- Groundskeeping and landscaping
- Scheduled transportation to Fort Belvoir and other locations in the surrounding area to include scheduled doctor’s appointments within a ten mile radius
- Emergency call system in each living unit
- Security personnel on premises daily
How do I qualify for LifeCare at The Quadrangle?
Qualifying for LifeCare at The Quadrangle is simple!
- You’ll need to provide two years of medical documentation as well as a pre-residency medical history with an examination form filled out by your physician. The Quadrangle’s care team will then complete a medical assessment.
- Once we determine you’re qualified, you will choose your entry-fee options and desired cottage or apartment style.
- That’s it!
How do I take advantage of LifeCare by The Quadrangle?If you’re exploring your retirement living options, we’d love to speak with you in greater detail about LifeCare by The Quadrangle. Call us at 610-642-3000 or simply stop by and speak with one of our team members to learn more.
*The Quadrangle does not provide tax advice or assistance. Please contact your personal tax advisor to discuss the tax benefits of this program. Meals are an additional $10 per day for personal care and skilled nursing neighborhoods.
Want to learn more about LifeCare?
Room rates start at $3,322 /month.*