Make every day memorable
Your experience at The Quadrangle is sure to be one-of-a-kind. With our rich slate of amenities, resident-led activities, and ideal location, you’ll have no trouble finding a new adventure each day.
Our incredible amenities
Go ahead and dive into the day as you take advantage of all our community has to offer.
- Indoor swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool
- 24/7, resident-run library with more than 10,000 volumes
- Tennis court, croquet green, and horseshoes pitch
- Greenhouse and garden plots to grow flowers and vegetables
- Fitness center with a full-time fitness director
- Bistro, food bar, and private dining room
- Art studio
- Living area with piano
- Auditorium, computer room, and woodworking shop
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Convenience store, bank, and resident-run gift shop
- Overnight guest accommodations
Unique Haverford location
Whether you’re looking to stay in Haverford or venture out to Philadelphia, our location gives you endless opportunities to seize the day.
- Just nine miles to Philadelphia’s City Hall
- Close to train stations, making it easy to venture into Philadelphia
- Easy access to restaurants, dining, and entertainment
- Hop on a bus to New York City
- Enjoy trips to museums, theaters, and ballet
Enjoy a carefree lifestyle
With our helpful services like housekeeping and home maintenance, you have more time to do more of what you love.
TransportationWant to enjoy dinner out on the town? Or perhaps take in a show? We’ve got you covered with our transportation service.
ConciergeNo matter what kind of information or assistance you’re looking for, our concierge services can help you enjoy your time.
Home maintenanceForget worrying about home repairs. Our on-site maintenance team will take care of your needs, both inside and out.
Meals you can’t wait to eat
Don’t feel like cooking? No problem. You can relax and enjoy our culinary team’s fresh, local creations. We offer lunch and dinner daily, as well as a continental breakfast six days a week, with a highly-anticipated champagne brunch each Sunday. Residents particularly love our pop-up farm-to-table dinners in the courtyard In addition to restaurant-style dining in the main dining room, we offer casual meals at The Grill, with private dining also available. And our resident food committee is there to make sure you’re satisfied with your choices.
Types of living
You can choose which type of living best fits your lifestyle and needs. If you ever need it, we're here to provide personalized care.
Want to learn more about our lifestyle?
We would love to tell you more about our active and exciting lifestyle. Just fill out the form and we will be in touch within 24 hours to answer any questions you may have.