Good friends are waiting for you
Activities? You’re in the driver’s seat.
We take great pride that our residents are completely in charge of their activities, events, groups, and clubs. With 85 resident-run committees, you’ll never be at a loss for what to do. And if we don’t have it, you’re welcome to start your own group! Here’s a little taste of what you can do each day:
- Browse our library’s collection of 10,000 volumes, including resident-written books
- Discuss today’s news in our current events group
- Get moving to live music by professional musicians
- Enjoy some friendly competition in a bocce, tennis, or croquet game
- Plant some new vegetables or flowers in the garden
- Do some laps or just relax in our indoor pool
- Take part in an intergenerational event with local students
- Keep your inner techie satisfied with the computer or AV committee
Groups and hobbies our residents love
Keep learningOur motto is “life of the mind,” so it’s always easy to take in a Thursday night lecture, share a novel out loud, discuss short stories, or read poetry.
Create something beautifulOur fully stocked art studio is ready for you to create your own painting or sculpture that we would love to feature in our hallways.
Make a differenceMany of our community-minded residents are passionate activists—supporting refugees or joining the environmental action group.
Ready to chat about our active social life?
Room rates start at $3,322/month.*