Benefits at Sunrise: A Uniquely Caring Environment
At Sunrise, we are committed to providing a rewarding, supportive workplace environment for every team member.
Benefits Made for You
Sunrise Senior Living is committed to providing a rewarding workplace environment for every team member. Our team members have access to a wide variety of benefits.
Benefits That Work for You
- Competitive wages
- Flexible schedules: Hiring for part-time and full-time roles with flexible, regularly available shifts/hours
- Start working today: Immediate opportunities available after orientation with training to set you up for success
- Comprehensive benefits: Health & Wellness, Dental, and Vision Insurance; 401k program
- Paid time off (PTO), sick time, and holiday pay
- Daily Pay offered to get paid within hours of a shift
- Employee discount programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Direct deposit
Build a Long-Term Career
- Ongoing paid training: We coach our caregivers toward success and continuously invest to grow your skills
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Formal leadership development program with career paths for promotion
Explore Sunrise Benefits that Help You Grow
We want to help you grow your career with Sunrise, from tuition reimbursement, robust training programs, and medical benefits that fit your needs.
Recognition and AchievementBeyond our mission and goals, we share deep gratitude for our fellow team members.
Tuition ReimbursementWe recognize the importance of continuing education. We provide tuition reimbursement for university coursework and career-related skills.
Leadership DevelopmentWe are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals by offering best-in-class leadership development programs.