Sunrise of Staten Island
Our conveniently located community in Staten Island offers a hassle-free lifestyle where you can focus on your well-being with fitness classes, spiritual opportunities, and well-balanced cuisine.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Staten Island
At Sunrise of Staten Island, you will enjoy a warm and friendly home. Aside from round-the-clock nursing care and restaurant-style dining, our cozy community offers daytime and evening programming seven days a week. Our talented caregivers are also experts at facilitating options for those who prefer to be out and about visiting area attractions. We will develop a customized plan to meet your current needs and preferences, building in opportunities to scale and adjust as your needs evolve. This means you are home—with no need to move again.
Quality Care in a Warm Community
- Activities take a holistic approach to health and wellness, with programs focusing on mind, body, and spirit
- Our daily conditioning club challenges residents to maintain and improve their physical strength and mobility
- Our in-house chefs speak regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured
- We offer regular wellness visits from doctors and support groups
- Featuring rent-stabilized homes and a wheelchair-friendly design
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Prime Staten Island Location
- Located on the north shore of Staten Island, NY
- Right along the service road of the Staten Island Expressway and near the Verrazano Bridge
- Minutes from Brooklyn and New Jersey
- Residents can easily access all the amenities and vibrancy of the boroughs and Long Island from our location
- Nearby attractions include Clove Lake Park, Silver Lake Park, Snug Harbor, the St. George Theatre, and the Staten Island Zoo
- Within close proximity to New York City-based hospitals and rehabilitation centers
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.