What’s Next After a Diagnosis?
Receiving a diagnosis, whether it be for acute memory loss or Alzheimer’s, can be overwhelming for both seniors and their family members. Follow our tips below and develop a plan of action post-diagnosis with your loved one or someone else you trust.
If you’re a caregiver or family member of someone recently diagnosed, it’s important to not only ask doctors and senior living providers the right questions, but also to seek support. Sunrise communities offer monthly Caregiver Support Groups to aid you through the process of planning for your loved one’s future. If you’re a senior looking to better understand your recent dementia and Alzheimer’s diagnosis and how life at Sunrise can help you stay as independent as possible, watch these stories from some of our current residents.
Copy and paste the code below to embed this infographic on your site:
What Makes our Memory Care Program Different?
Stats to Tweet
- Sunrise Senior Living: the leader in memory care for 30+ years [Tweet this]
- We have 5 million+ square feet of safe, secure space in our Reminiscence Neighborhoods [Tweet this]
- Our 24-hour care team is always on site [Tweet this]
- Our residents are never bored with 40 activities per week at each community [Tweet this]
- We provide the support you need with 200+ caregiver support groups held in our communities each month [Tweet this]