Exceptional Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Memory Care Delivered with Love
Making the Most of Every Moment
Our Unique Memory Care
Stepping into their worldWe use the Validation Method—which we like to call exquisite listening—to meet residents in their own reality while reducing anxiety and improving self-worth.
Guided by expertiseOur memory care programs are shaped by experts like Rita Altman, who has more than 35 years of experience and is one of only 17 Validation Masters worldwide.
Dining with choice and dignityAlzheimer’s and dementia can present challenges during meals. We make sure to help our residents eat as independently as possible.
Providing More Meaningful Days
Find a Memory Care Community Near You
Purposeful Neighborhood Design
Our Reminiscence Neighborhoods are built specifically for residents living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. We help our residents feel safe and comfortable through a variety of thoughtful, tested design choices:
- Rather than having long hallways and confusing multiple floors, Reminiscence Neighborhoods are smaller and more centralized.
- Our suites are situated around our common living and dining areas, which promotes easy navigation and social interaction.
- The furniture, decor, lighting, and carpeting are carefully chosen to foster a warm and relaxed environment.
- We incorporate details like muted, contrasting colors and motion sensors to help improve wayfinding and encourage independence.
- With plenty of natural light, personalized shadow boxes outside every suite, and team members always close by, our residents feel secure and right at home.
- Our life skills stations are out in the open to encourage interaction. Residents enjoy engaging with things like vanities with jewelry, desks with typewriters, and accessories related to caring for a child to connect with pleasant memories in their lives.
- These neighborhoods feature large, secure outdoor spaces—giving residents the ability to experience nature easily.
- Reflection rooms feature soft lighting, soothing music, and other relaxing elements, which provide a calm environment where residents receive personalized support and engage with things like meditation, prayer, and other means of peaceful expression.
Learn more about our approach to community design.