Skilled Nursing at Sunrise
At Sunrise, our team of certified nursing assistants provides and coordinates state-of-the-art care, personalized to fit your unique needs, so that you can return home as soon as possible. Our skilled nursing neighborhoods are designed to promote your emotional health and physical well-being, and our interdisciplinary team will help assure that all of your care needs are met.
We have 12 skilled nursing communities throughout the US, including:
Our program focuses on helping residents progress quickly and successfully in their recovery from surgery, hospitalization, joint replacement, or any other injury. As a skilled nursing guest, you and your family will receive a care needs assessment which will inform your personalized care plan. Our team will coordinate with your physician and pharmacy services, including transportation.
We offer and coordinate services such as*:
- 24-hour nursing care
- Rehabilitative therapy
- Respiratory care
- GU/GI care
- Musculoskeletal and skin care
- Medication management
- Treatment for medical conditions
- Additional services (dentistry, optometry, etc.)
Resident Amenities and Services
- Three freshly prepared, healthy, home-cooked meals, plus snacks and nutritional supplements
- Cheerful private and shared rooms that can be decorated with a guest’s favorite belongings
- Private bathing in bathtiques with spa
- Daily housekeeping with fresh towels and linens
- Bed covering, window treatments, nightstand, guest chair, and clothing armoire or personal closet
- Scheduled transportation
- Educational, spiritual, and creative programs
- Comfortable common areas
- Beauty and barber services
- Personal laundry service available
- Emergency call system and security system
- Cable TV, Internet, and phone services
For more information, contact a skilled nursing community near you. To find out what type of care you may need, take our 4-minute Care Questionnaire.
*Services may vary by community.