Sunrise at Siegen
In our intimate Baton Rouge community, you’ll discover a warm atmosphere where you can dive into fun events as well as classic Louisiana fare such as fried catfish.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living and Best Memory Care as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise at Siegen
A Warm and Engaging Home
- Residents express creativity through art, stay active with fitness classes, and explore new interests
- Our dining team has a five-star rating, thanks in part to themed family nights that draw friends and family
- Seafood dishes are some of our residents most requested meals, particularly fried catfish and shrimp fettuccine
- Residents use the Reflection Room, a controlled, multi-sensory area that helps to soothe and stimulate
- Residents can enroll in The View, designed to help residents who are visually impaired
Convenient Baton Rouge Location
- Located in the dynamic and diverse Baton Rouge, LA, area
- Positioned along the banks of the Mississippi River
- Seated on the Sunrise Baton Rouge campus in Baton Rouge, LA, near shopping and dining at the Mall of Louisiana
- Conveniently located near a movie theater, YMCA (pool and gym), and the Baton Rouge Library on Bluebonnet
- Nearby hospitals include Our Lady of the Lake, Baton Rouge General Medical Center–Bluebonnet Campus
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.