Sunrise of Roseville
Situated in the heart of Roseville, our community helps you experience a highly personalized lifestyle—from the cuisine you choose to which hobbies and programs you engage with.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Roseville
At Sunrise of Roseville, we celebrate living each day to the fullest. Our team of serving hearts enjoys building rich relationships and personalizing our approach to care. We prioritize your independence and provide the services and amenities that will support you in that goal. At every level of care, you will enjoy the friendly companionship and one-on-one attention from our highly trained team of designated care managers. We’ve designed our pet-friendly community with your needs in mind—in style, comfort, and safety—and we focus on the details so you don’t have to.
A Beautiful and Engaging Community
- From our beautifully appointed common areas to our community pets and fresh flowers, our residents love calling our community home
- Surrounded by walking paths that lead into our enclosed courtyard, outdoor gazebo, and nearby park
- Residents enjoy a beauty salon, bistro, four-season porch, library, family rooms, and concierge services
- Private bathrooms and showers in each room with access to a bathtique with a step-in tub and hydro jets
- Residents enjoy on-site services from experts in physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Access to 24-hour care, visiting physicians, podiatry, two-person transfer assistance, and medication management
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
A Convenient and Beautiful Setting
- Located in Roseville, MN, just minutes from both the Minneapolis and St. Paul downtown areas
- Situated in the heart of Roseville, at the intersection of Snelling Ave and County Road C
- Just five minutes from Lunds & Byerly’s premium grocery store, the Rosedale Mall, AMC Theatre, Roseville Bingo Hall, and many local restaurants
- A nearby park provides a fun playground for your youngest family members to enjoy
- Medical support provided by HealthPartners and Twin Cities physicians with access to North Memorial Hospital, Regions, Fairview, United, Abbott Northwestern, St. John’s, and Unity Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.