Sunrise of Gahanna
Situated in a convenient Gahanna location, our close-knit community offers the chance to engage with curated programs, clubs, and events as you enjoy time with good friends and neighbors.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Gahanna
Sunrise of Gahanna offers a range of care, including specialized services for those who require heightened memory support. We promote independence and will treat you and your fellow residents with unparalleled respect and compassion. Designated care managers assume personal responsibility for preparing a plan that will meet your unique needs. We have a designated care center that offers physical, occupational, and speech therapy as needed. Our ice cream parlor will add a bit of sweetness to your day, and our fully enclosed courtyard means you can enjoy nature—rain or shine.
Quality Care and Plenty to Do
- Ranch-style community with 50 total rooms across four neighborhoods is an intimate, comfortable setting
- Single-level Reminiscence Neighborhoods have 12 or 13 suites and cater to those experiencing memory loss
- We focus on from-scratch cooking using fresh, fine ingredients
- Resident-led clubs include the walking club, prayer club, jigsaw puzzle club, and flower club
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Easy Access to Everything You Need
- Located in northeast Columbus, OH, just off Hamilton and Johnstown roads, near I-270, I-670, and Port Columbus Airport
- Residents enjoy outings to the Easton Town Center, nearby restaurants, and exercising at the local YMCA
- Local entertainment is only a few minutes away with Marcus Cinemas and Stone Ridge Crossing Theatres
- For a fresh view, residents head to places like Backlick Metro, Blendon Woods Metro, parks, and golf ranges
- Medical support provided by nearby St. Ann's Hospital, Mt. Carmel East and West, The Ohio State University Hospital, Grant Medical Center, Dublin Springs, and The Ohio Hospital for Psychiatry
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.