Brighton Gardens of Brentwood
Situated in an ideal Brentwood location, our community is focused on your holistic well-being, providing opportunities to give back, enjoy nature, and connect with your passions.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Brighton Gardens of Brentwood
As a resident at Brighton Gardens of Brentwood, you will be surrounded by experienced caregivers committed to your health, happiness, and personalized care. We invite you to enjoy enclosed courtyards with beautiful views of bright, colorful raised flower gardens and scenic walking paths. Our close-knit, vibrant community will quickly become your home, where you’ll enjoy a full schedule of activities and can become fast friends with Allie, our resident pup, who has become our official lap warmer and companion.
A Fun and Engaging Home
- Our in-house team of culinary experts is known for making popular dishes such as fried pork chops and collard greens
- Residents have fun engaging in themed socials, daily exercises, and a wide variety of invigorating activities
- Students from area schools participate in a volunteer program that brings joy to everyone in our community
- Residents prepare gift baskets for first responders and work with National Rescue Mission to help feed those in need
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Prime Brentwood Location
- Located in Brentwood, TN, in Williamson County—just 20 minutes outside of glorious Nashville
- Close to attractions like Nashville Zoo, Williamson County Library, Mere Bulles, and Bluebird Café music club
- For a day on the town, residents find fun shops at Cool Springs Mall, Green Hills Mall, Publix, and Target
- Centrally located near Williamson Medical Center, St. Thomas Hospital, and Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.