Sunrise Senior Living is bringing its distinguished assisted living and memory care services to a new community in Coral Gables: Sunrise of Coral Gables. The community is slated to open in early 2024.
Conveniently located at 1000 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, this 94-unit community will enjoy:
- Easy travel from the local community, Biltmore, and the Miami area
- Quick access (one block away) to the Coral Gables trolley, which runs every 15–20 minutes from the Douglas Metrorail station
- Close proximity to community centers and schools
- An underground parking garage
A Vibrant Community
Sunrise of Coral Gables will build on Sunrise’s 40-year history of providing high-quality support to older adults while also building a warm and lively atmosphere.
In addition to personalized assisted living, this community will also offer expert, compassionate memory care for those living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or other forms of memory loss.
Sunrise of Coral Gables will feature:
- Beautiful living spaces designed for both comfort and style
- A diverse array of programs and excursions to help residents enjoy their passions and hobbies
- Fresh, seasonal cuisine served restaurant style and crafted by talented chefs
- Multiple serene and secure outdoor terraces
- Regular social events to help residents build meaningful connections
- Amenities such as a salon, bistro, and private dining room
About Sunrise Senior Living
Founded in 1981, Sunrise Senior Living builds an experience around the wants and needs of each individual resident so they can enjoy a lifestyle that is both maintenance-free and wellness-centered in a vibrant community surrounded by good friends. From the thoughtful and purposeful design of our communities to the engaging programs and events we host year-round, the Sunrise team offers its commitment to high-quality care in service to live our mission of championing quality of life for all seniors. Celebrating 40 years and counting, Sunrise operates more than 270 communities across the United States and Canada serving nearly 30,000 residents. With more than 22,000 highly trained team members, Sunrise offers a full range of personalized services, including independent living, assisted living, care for individuals with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, as well as nursing and rehabilitative services.