What’s Next After a Diagnosis?
Receiving a diagnosis for Alzheimer’s or any other type of memory loss can be overwhelming and emotional.
For caregiver family members of someone recently diagnosed, it’s important to seek support. Sunrise communities offer monthly Caregiver Support Groups to aid you through the process of planning for your loved one’s future.
Copy and paste the code below to embed this infographic on your site:
What Makes our Memory Care Program Different?
Stats to Tweet
- Sunrise Senior Living: the leader in memory care for more than 35 years [Tweet this]
- We have more than 5 million square feet of safe, secure space in our Reminiscence Neighborhoods [Tweet this]
- Our 24-hour care team is always on site [Tweet this]
- We offer 40 activities per week at each community [Tweet this]
- We provide the support you need with 200+ caregiver support groups held in our communities each month [Tweet this]