Sunrise of Claremont
Nestled at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, our community helps you stay active and pursue your passions as you enjoy beautiful outdoor spaces and comfortable living spaces.
Get in Touch with Sunrise of Claremont
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Claremont
Our experienced caregivers at Sunrise of Claremont are eager to provide you with individualized care to meet your needs and preferences. We are proud of the warm and loving environment that we’ve created in partnership with residents like you. We like to stay active: Our weekly events calendar overflows with mind, body, and spirit-building options throughout the day that empower you to pursue your passions. With us, you will find peaceful outdoor spaces and comfortable interiors that support socializing and quiet time equally well.
A Warm and Engaging Home
- Featuring lovely outdoor spaces and beautiful, comfortable interiors
- Led by our in-house chef, our dining program uses fresh, seasonal ingredients to prepare three meals daily
- Residents look forward to relaxing stretches, hand massages, and movies—all paired with refreshing drinks
- Recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
A Convenient and Ideal Location
- Situated within Los Angeles County, CA, in Southern California’s beautiful San Gabriel Valley
- On the border of Upland and Montclair in San Bernardino City
- Easy access to all of the musical performances and cultural enrichment at one of the many Claremont college campuses
- Minutes from the historic downtown Claremont Village, with a large variety of shopping options, art galleries, libraries, museums, and more than 80 restaurant options
- Residents enjoy day trips to locations such as the John R. Rodman Arboretum, the Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden, the Folk Music Center Museum, the Claremont Museum of Art, and the Pomona College Museum of Art
- Conveniently located near Pomona Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.