Sunrise of Fullerton
Located in scenic Fullerton, our community provides a hassle-free lifestyle where you can live as you please and enjoy our beautiful outdoor spaces and diverse array of programs.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Fullerton
Our approach to senior living is a resident-centered philosophy: We make it possible for you to live life on your own terms, cultivate relationships with others, and do what you love. Our extensive activities and programs are thoughtfully tailored to residents’ specific needs, preferences, and passions. Our experienced team of caregivers will partner with you to create a plan that aligns these goals with your very personal needs and desires. You will be proud to call our stunning, yet cozy, community—with architecture unique to Fullerton’s history—home.
A Fun and Vibrant Home
- Zumba is a favorite for many residents, with others partial to games like music trivia, blackjack, and bridge
- Residents’ family members are always welcome to join us for lunch, especially on taco salad and margarita days
- Our residents spend time soaking up nature, relaxing in our gardens, or socializing on one of the patios
- Special touches, like fresh baked cookies and fragrant flowers, are inviting and add a home-sweet-home feel
- Expertly trained, long-standing, and compassionate team members provide support around the clock
Close to Everything You Need
- Conveniently located in scenic Fullerton, CA, with a revitalized downtown that honors the city’s history
- Near the Robert E. Ward Nature Preserve, Laguna Lake Park, and the cities of La Habra, Whittier, and Anaheim
- Residents breathe deeply and find joy during trips to Fullerton’s many acres of beautiful Orange County parks
- Five minutes from St. Jude hospital
- We have a close relationship with Terrace View and Pavilion of Sunny Hills skilled nursing facilities
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.