Sunrise of La Jolla
Just minutes from downtown La Jolla, our community boasts gorgeous views, maintenance-free living, a personalized lifestyle, and the chance to explore the San Diego area.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of La Jolla
A Fun and Engaging Lifestyle
- Our vibrant activities program includes many classes, resident-inspired clubs, entertainment, and events
- We offer home-made meals each day, prepared by our in-house chef who uses fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Residents inspired the walking club, foodie club, gardening club, yet make sure to save time for socials
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCA
Ideal La Jolla Location
- Located in San Diego County, CA, tucked away in a suburban neighborhood minutes from La Jolla’s downtown
- Residents enjoy outings to the San Diego Zoo, La Jolla Cove, La Jolla Village Square, and the Valley View Casino Center
- Seaworld San Diego, Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego, Belmont Park, and Torrey Pines Golf Course are nearby
- Close proximity to various medical facilities, including Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, VA San Diego Healthcare System, and UC San Diego Health System La Jolla
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.