Sunrise of Monterey
In a prime Monterey location, our intimate community helps you connect with your interests, pursue your passions, and take advantage of all that the local area has to offer.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Monterey
At Sunrise of Monterey, you will receive care from our compassionate team in a boutique setting. Our vibrant community is complete with lush gardens and a shaded patio—perfect for conversation and relaxation. We have deep roots in the neighborhood and incorporate our location into our daily activities schedule. Minutes from Fisherman’s Wharf and Monterey Bay, our residents enjoy lunch outings and Elkhorn slough boat trips to observe local wildlife. And whether you prefer engaging in an old favorite or trying something new, we are proud to offer a creative activities schedule.
A Fun and Engaging Lifestyle
- Residents can choose from five floor plans: studio, private, one-bedroom, two-room, and companion suites
- You’ll enjoy relaxing on the shaded patio or getting cozy in the sitting room with a towering fireplace
- We fundraise throughout the year to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association, including our beloved annual art show
- Residents influence our activities, so they spend their days doing what they love and finding new interests
- Residents have a personalized, flexible plan that ensures evolving needs can always be met and desires honored
Ideal Monterey Location
- Nestled among the pines in Monterey, CA
- Located along the central coast, near 17 Mile Drive and the Cannery Row historic district
- Close to Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey Public Library, Garrapata State Park, and Golden State Theater for convenient community outings
- Nearby many medical facilities, including Natividad Medical Center, Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, and Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.