Sunrise of Redwood City
Located just off El Camino Real, our community will provide bright and airy spaces to make the most of each day, as well as lovely outdoor areas where you can take in the sunshine and enjoy nature.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Redwood City
At Sunrise of Redwood City, our naturally lit, spacious senior living community is beautiful inside and out, with art gracing our walls and meticulously manicured grounds ready for exploring, relaxing with a good book, or walking with friends as members of the walking club. We are fully committed to your comfort, safety, and independence. Our dedicated and experienced team of caregivers will partner with you to create a plan that is fully customized to your needs, desires, and goals—and flexible enough to accommodate adjustments as you navigate life’s milestones.
A Beautiful and Engaging Home
- Residents enjoy engaging activities that keep their minds, bodies, and spirits strong, happy, and engaged
- A walking path with benches invites daily strolls, and you’ll find patios for lounging, dining, or just enjoying that California sunshine
- Jigsaw pros will enjoy community-wide opportunities to hunt for missing pieces (and chat) at shared puzzles
- Our community is consistent with the local area’s Spanish-influenced style and architecture with a modern touch
- Residents choose their meals, picking from such delights as brown sugar glazed ham and seasoned shrimp
- Residents choose from multiple options for living arrangements, including studios and two-bedroom suites
A Beautiful and Convenient Location
- Located in Redwood City, CA, in a quiet residential neighborhood
- Just off major route El Camino Real, about halfway between San Francisco and San Jose
- Close to the 101 and close to I-280, making for easy excursions to the cultural attractions of San Francisco and the natural beauty of the California coast.
- Residents have access to Sequoia Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Redwood City Medical Center
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.