Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody
Conveniently located 16 miles north of Atlanta, we’ll help you stay active and engaged as you enjoy beautiful outdoor spaces, fun programs, and classic Southern fare.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Memory Care as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody
A Place for Fun and Engagement
- Our residents love our in-house chef’s culinary creations—especially southern staples such as fried chicken and mac & cheese
- Residents enjoy the chef’s on-site cooking demonstrations
- With activities like baking club, Wii bowling, afternoon socials, and evening meditation, residents have plenty to do
- Families appreciate the thorough, timely, and helpful communication about their loved one
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Close to Everything You Need
- Located in Dunwoody, GA, in DeKalb County, 16 miles north of Atlanta
- Close to Sandy Springs, just off interstates 285 and 19
- The Art Institute of Atlanta, botanical gardens, and the Georgia Aquarium are nearby, allowing for fun trips
- In close proximity to Northside Hospital, Emory St. Joseph’s Hospital, and UniHealth Brookhaven
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.