Sunrise of Ivey Ridge
Situated in a convenient Alpharetta location, our community helps you stay active and engaged with fitness classes, walks in our beautiful outdoor gardens, and fresh, well-balanced cuisine.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Ivey Ridge
Sunrise at Ivey Ridge offers individualized care in a warm, comfortable community. Our compassionate, experienced team, including designated care managers, works with you and your family to develop a customized plan that is based on the latest research and will meet your personal needs and preferences, while preserving your independence. We handle the mundane tasks of home ownership, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy our daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning, and spiritual activities, as well as group trips and resident-sponsored clubs
A Warm and Engaging Home
- Residents are partial to our grand outdoor gardens, choosing them to relax, read, and socialize with friends
- Residents choose from efficient studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and companion floor plans for their suite
- Our packed activities schedule keeps bodies moving, brains percolating, and spirits soaring
- Residents look forward to three delicious meals daily, prepared fresh by our culinary team that takes requests
Close to Everything You Need
- Located in Alpharetta, GA, near Sandy Springs, at the intersection of Haynes Bridge Road and Old Alabama Road
- For a change of scenery, residents head to Webb Bridge Park, River Pines Golf Course, or Perimeter Mall
- Residents have access to the North Point Mall, an amphitheater, Country Club of the South, and Wills Park
- Convenient to many medical facilities, such as North Fulton Hospital, Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Northside Hospital, and Gwinnett Medical Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.