Brighton Gardens of Wheaton
Located in a prime Wheaton location, our community makes it easy to stay engaged and active, with fitness classes, clubs, social events, excursions, and curated programs.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Brighton Gardens of Wheaton
At Brighton Gardens of Wheaton, we work collaboratively with you and your family to craft a plan to meet your needs and aspirations. Our experienced and long-tenured team members will get to know you on a deep level and you will quickly become one of our family. We encourage our residents to stay active—physically, mentally, and spiritually—so we plan fun and engaging activities each day. And, after you’ve played hard, we know you’ll want to sit down for a flavorful meal. Our in-house chef serves up fresh, homemade dishes and resident favorites.
A Fun and Engaging Lifestyle
- Uno, poker, bunco mania, and Trivial Pursuit are favorite and frequent entries on the weekly calendar of events
- Want to stay physically fit? Join the walking club, attend tai chi, and say yes to exercise essentials
- Locally sourced and seasonal ingredients are the secret to our seasonal and well-balanced meals each day
- We offer The View, a unique program tailored specially to assist residents who are visually impaired
Ideal Wheaton Location
- Located in Wheaton, IL, near I-88, Naperville Road, I-355, and Route 53
- Situated near Town Square Wheaton shopping, the Danada East and West shopping areas, and many nearby restaurants
- Near Morton Arboretum, Blackwell Forest Preserve, and Cantigny Park—ideal for our nature lovers
- Near Cadence/Central DuPage Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, and Edwards Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.
Explore the Sunrise Experience
Hear directly from our residents and families as you consider the Sunrise lifestyle for your loved ones.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.