Brighton Gardens of Wheaton
Located in a prime Wheaton location, our community makes it easy to stay engaged and active, with fitness classes, clubs, social events, excursions, and curated programs.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Memory Care as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Brighton Gardens of Wheaton
A Fun and Engaging Lifestyle
- Uno, poker, bunco mania, and Trivial Pursuit are favorite and frequent entries on the weekly calendar of events
- Want to stay physically fit? Join the walking club, attend tai chi, and say yes to exercise essentials
- Locally sourced and seasonal ingredients are the secret to our seasonal and well-balanced meals each day
- We offer The View, a unique program tailored specially to assist residents who are visually impaired
Ideal Wheaton Location
- Located in Wheaton, IL, near I-88, Naperville Road, I-355, and Route 53
- Situated near Town Square Wheaton shopping, the Danada East and West shopping areas, and many nearby restaurants
- Near Morton Arboretum, Blackwell Forest Preserve, and Cantigny Park—ideal for our nature lovers
- Near Cadence/Central DuPage Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, and Edwards Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.