Sunrise of Overland Park
Located in a quiet Overland Park neighborhood, our community takes care of the details—like chores and cuisine—so you can easily live as you please and make the most of each day.
Get in Touch
If you’d like to learn more about our activities and dining, there’s no better way than to experience it for yourself. Just fill out the form and we will be in touch within 24 hours to help arrange a visit.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Overland Park
Sunrise of Overland Park offers multiple care levels to provide residents like you with the services and amenities that will promote your health and happiness. Our long-tenured team members focus on building one-on-one, personal relationships so we can champion quality living. You will fully enjoy our restaurant-style dining, socializing with fellow residents in our outdoor expanses, and fun activities. In our Reminiscence Program, our compassionate team members are well equipped to nurture and care for residents navigating all stages of memory loss.
A Warm and Engaging Home
- Residents enjoy balance exercise, walking, socializing, and artistic expression such as watercolor painting
- We handle the chores—like cleaning, laundry, and maintenance—so you have time to relax, recharge, and engage
- At the weekly resident food council meeting, residents discuss the previous week’s menu and provide recommendations
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
A Peaceful and Convenient Location
- Located in Overland Park, KS, near Olathe and I-35
- Close to the intersection of West 135th Street and Quivira Road
- Close enough to the highway to make it accessible, but far enough from the hustle and bustle to allow our residents to retain the privacy they cherish
- Near Town Center and the shopping, dining, entertainment, and culture located off West 119th Street and Strang Line Road
- Medical support provided by Overland Park Regional Hospital and Olathe Medical Center
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.